Sacrament Meeting attendance list

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Eric Werny-p40

Counting Bodies

Post by Eric Werny-p40 »

As a Ward Clerk (Former) now membership clerk, I found it rather easy to count the attending members of the Ward and our guests. We manually record the numbers on the back of our weekly program and put it in our Ward history binder. But also I took that data and put it into a simple spreadsheet, for use when I generated the reports.

It appears that we want to get to techy on some of our reports.

We also have to becareful that we don't burn to much paper just to feel important in meetings. We were burning a reem of paper a week, and then I started asking questions as to why. We were self-important organizational secretaries printing needless reports. After we put a stop it it we burn one maybe per month.

But on another matter of Sacrament Meeting Attendance. The Wards Budget is created from the quarterly
numbers from my understanding. So an accurate count is vital so the tithing funds of the Church are used
properly.

I don't remember the value of a sole but I have seen it put between $ 11.00 - $40.00 per person. But my number may be totally bogus.

BEST ADVISE.....FOLLOW THE HANDBOOK AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Eric Werny wrote:I don't remember the value of a sole but I have seen it put between $ 11.00 - $40.00 per person.
Depends on the soul. Primary and YSA are worth more. Youth are worth the most. All others are base rate. :D

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”