List of MLS Feature Requests

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

The Church is working on a very robust location database that will map addresses world wide. It will take data from various sources and will be able to provide updated and accurate information about the location of buildings, etc. I'm not sure the timeframe of when that will be available or to what level it will be (down to the individual member's location). I share with you just so you know that the issue is not being ignored.

Tom
jbh001

Post by jbh001 »

Thanks. For some reason, that is quite a relief to know, even if we don't see the finished products for several months or years.
jwtaber

Post by jwtaber »

tomw wrote:The Church is working on a very robust location database that will map addresses world wide. It will take data from various sources and will be able to provide updated and accurate information about the location of buildings, etc. I'm not sure the timeframe of when that will be available or to what level it will be (down to the individual member's location). I share with you just so you know that the issue is not being ignored.

Tom
Bruce Hall sent me a PDF not long ago showing a sample of what's to come. Would there be a problem if I posted that here?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”