Documenting MLS export files

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

boomerbubba wrote:I have belatedly updated the wiki documentation for the ward MLS export files as of v 3.1.4. Most significantly, this update captures the very significant changes that were made in the exports beginning with v 3.1.0.
Thanks for the update. I had intended to get around to it, but it slipped off my ToDo list.
boomerbubba wrote:Apologies for being so late with this update. The editors of the wiki will just have to dock my pay. :)
Your pay is cut in half, effective immediately.:rolleyes:
RossEvans

Post by RossEvans »

Alan_Brown wrote:Thanks for the update. I had intended to get around to it, but it slipped off my ToDo list.

If you feel like updating your excellent multilingual translations of the metadata, I know some developers who would be grateful. I think the only thing that changed in that area would be a few column-header names in three of the files, with some additions and deletions.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

boomerbubba wrote:If you feel like updating your excellent multilingual translations of the metadata, I know some developers who would be grateful. I think the only thing that changed in that area would be a few column-header names in three of the files, with some additions and deletions.
I finally got around to doing this. The new File:MLS-Export-Languages.xls is now posted in the wiki article MLS export language dependencies.

It's still just for English, German, French, Spanish, and Portuguese. If other particular languages would be helpful, let me know. I'm not particularly anxious to do all 16 remaining MLS languages, but I could do another one or two if needed.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”