list of standard callings

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
roland johnson-p40

Postby roland johnson-p40 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:16 pm

MLS has a list of standard ward/stake callings, but I see no way to print the list. Is the list available elsewhere?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

britrainer-p40

Postby britrainer-p40 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:58 pm

The only way I :) found to do it is Print Screen. Hit Ctrl+PrtScn, then open a word doc and paste into it, at this point you can print a copy. ;) But you may want to print a Alpha copy of Position first, then a sorted set of Organization list by clicking on word "Organization" then Print Screen.

PS: to give you the most listings make the screen as large as you can!

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:54 am

britrainer wrote:The only way I :) found to do it is Print Screen. Hit Ctrl+PrtScn, then open a word doc and paste into it, at this point you can print a copy. ;) But you may want to print a Alpha copy of Position first, then a sorted set of Organization list by clicking on word "Organization" then Print Screen.

Using the above method is quite tedious. There really is a much easier way, as described in the post RussellHltn linked to above. It is also documented in the wiki under Export list of standard positions.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”