MLS 3.0 Issue: quarterly report screen not accessible

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

Pilotfly wrote: - Tried to enter five temple recommends that the Stake President had left in my in box for activation. The same problems as mentioned in posts noting MLS 3.0 issues still exist. You can enter the recommend but then the computer must go on "break" :confused: or something as it just sits there for about five minutes before another screen pops up with the name you just entered showing one name as activated and the other as non-activated. Not sure what is up with all this but hopefully they (the MLS guru's) are working on it as it is still easier at this point to enter any and all recommends via TES rather than MLS.
Jim
I remember reading somewhere that another update was due out this past weekend that was targeting these issues, but from your report it looks like the temple recommend issue is still with us.
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

Techgy wrote:I remember reading somewhere that another update was due out this past weekend that was targeting these issues, but from your report it looks like the temple recommend issue is still with us.
Turns out there wasn't a new revision shipped at the end of last week. If there is going to be one this week, it will either ship today or tomorrow (if past precedence is followed).
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

mkmurray wrote:Turns out there wasn't a new revision shipped at the end of last week. If there is going to be one this week, it will either ship today or tomorrow (if past precedence is followed).
Perhaps someone in the know - a CHQ employee - could respond to this?:D

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”