Problem Printing Financial Statement

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Biggles

Re: Problem Printing Financial Statement

Post by Biggles »

craiggsmith wrote:A ward clerk in my stake is experiencing a problem printing a unit financial statement within MLS. It begins to generate and the progress bar gets about 2/3 way through but never completes. Any ideas?

Thanks.
This is an ongoing problem I’ve had for at least 3 years. I’ve tried all the options suggested, including completely deleting all the folders containing MLS and related items. Nothing so far has worked. My work around has been to print the PDF file as a PDF file, then print to the printer!
kentedman

Post by kentedman »

Having the exact same issue, but only for 1 of our printers. We can print to PDF and to other printers in the room, but MLS wont print IROPs or financial statements to the HP laserjet. It's strange the issue is specific to only this printer. Everything else prints to that printer just fine. By the way, we just upgraded the PC and the problem persisted from the old PC to the new PC. it's specific to just the HP m402dn printer.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Something I forgot to mention in my post above. The printer, which incidentally is a Canon MF5940dn, will print all of the pages of the Unit Financial Statement directly from MLS, but won't print selected pages from the statement. Hence the workaround. Other printable pages, from within MLS, print correctly.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”