MLS & Ward Website don't match

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
labguy-p40

Thanks for the suggestions...

Post by labguy-p40 »

... but the problem persists.

I have triple-checked the MLS data. It's still fine. The names show up properly in the directories and other lists.

I requested an MLS refresh. Did not notice any changes to these households.

I've made sure the 1st names and last names are correct.

And, I'm quite certain that the members in question have not made any changes in their data on the website.

Is there a way to have the LUWS member data to be 'refreshed'? What is the next step? I suppose I need to go through the stake clerk and not contact Clerk Support directly, is that correct?

Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The next step is to contact Clerk Support. I'd suggest talking with your Stake Clerk to decide how to do that.

If you were in my stake, I would have told you to talk to Support directly and to let them know you had already talked with the Stake Clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jbh001

Post by jbh001 »

labguy wrote:But, on the unit website, each of these households are listed alphabetically by the first name of the head of household and not their last name.
When you log in as an administrator to the LUWS, you have to option to change how names are displayed.

Log in the the LUWS > click the Administrator Options button > click Membership Directory > navigate to the record in question > click the Change link on the right side of the listing that you want to change.

You should see something like this:

Code: Select all

[font=Courier New]Doe              [B]Preferred Name:[/B][/font]
[font=Courier New]  John Quiggley [__________________][/font]
[font=Courier New]    Jane Renee  [__________________][/font]

Are you saying that you are instead seeing something like this?

Code: Select all

[font=Courier New][font=Courier New]John                 [B]Preferred Name:[/B][/font]
[font=Courier New]  John Quiggley Doe [__________________][/font]
[font=Courier New]    Jane Renee Doe  [__________________][/font]
[/font]

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”