Sustaining form

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
kmalone-p40

Sustaining form

Post by kmalone-p40 »

Anyone else notice the the missionary field in the ward sustaining form is character limitied all i can get in there was 10 Characters.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kmalone wrote:Anyone else notice the the missionary field in the ward sustaining form is character limitied all i can get in there was 10 Characters.

That should work, unless you have 10 billion missionaries serving from your ward ;).

All that you are expected to enter there is the number of full-time missionaries serving from your ward. The actual text on the form that is generated is "For the information of ward members, the number of members of the ward serving full-time missions is _____." The blank is filled in with the number you entered.
kmalone-p40

Post by kmalone-p40 »

Alan_Brown wrote:That should work, unless you have 10 billion missionaries serving from your ward ;).

All that you are expected to enter there is the number of full-time missionaries serving from your ward. The actual text on the form that is generated is "For the information of ward members, the number of members of the ward serving full-time missions is _____." The blank is filled in with the number you entered.

Well that explains a lot. I looked all over for what to put in there, I don't recall if its a prompt in MLS to enter a number or not.

Thanks for the update

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”