Full time missionarys

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
tomr25

Full time missionarys

Post by tomr25 »

If a ward member is also a full time missionary why doesnt that show up when looking at the members individual record?
One would think that this should show up as a calling . When looking at "organizations " then "full time missionarys " the members names are listed yet this info is not cross referenced to there individual record. I could make this known by creating a custom calling in the individuals membership record but it doesnt seem like you should have to do that.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Full time missionarys

Post by jonesrk »

Submit it via the feedback in LCR, it sounds like a good idea to me.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Full time missionarys

Post by russellhltn »

Such a change would likely require priesthood correlation or review. The feedback link is the way to submit it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aconner

Re: MLS Full time missionarys

Post by aconner »

a missionary in our ward need some money for an I pad. I put the money for the I pad in the other category. How do I switch it to his name in the MLS system?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: MLS Full time missionarys

Post by russellhltn »

aconner wrote:a missionary in our ward need some money for an I pad. I put the money for the I pad in the other category. How do I switch it to his name in the MLS system?
You should be able to re-categorize the donation. That would be cleaner than trying to do a transfer.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”