Meeting time does not update on lds.org

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Meeting time does not update on lds.org

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:The changes didn't make it to CDOL for our new unit. I'll have to go back and see if maybe I didn't do a S/R after inputting it.
No the bug fix isn't in production yet, so I wouldn't expect it to.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

jonesrk wrote:
russellhltn wrote:The changes didn't make it to CDOL for our new unit. I'll have to go back and see if maybe I didn't do a S/R after inputting it.
No the bug fix isn't in production yet, so I wouldn't expect it to.
The bug fix is now in production. If you still have problems setting the times let me know. In addition in the beta LCR wards can now update their meeting times.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jonesrk wrote:The bug fix is now in production. If you still have problems setting the times let me know. In addition in the beta LCR wards can now update their meeting times.
Will past updates work, or will we have to re-set them?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:
jonesrk wrote:The bug fix is now in production. If you still have problems setting the times let me know. In addition in the beta LCR wards can now update their meeting times.
Will past updates work, or will we have to re-set them?
You will have to resend them.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Well, I got the time in - but now there's two of them! Two sacrament and two first meeting times.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:Well, I got the time in - but now there's two of them! Two sacrament and two first meeting times.
So now you get to church twice :)

I fixed it. I'm assuming that the 11:00 times were the correct ones.

The problem is that MLS sent the change up twice within a very short time. They both ending up getting processed at the same time as adds, since the meeting times didn't exist for that unit.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

The ability to edit meeting times is in the next release of LCR.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jonesrk wrote:I fixed it. I'm assuming that the 11:00 times were the correct ones.
Thanks! You guessed correctly.
jonesrk wrote:The problem is that MLS sent the change up twice within a very short time. They both ending up getting processed at the same time as adds, since the meeting times didn't exist for that unit.
I figured it was something like that. I tried repeating it more slowly, but it didn't fix itself.

jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:
jonesrk wrote:The problem is that MLS sent the change up twice within a very short time. They both ending up getting processed at the same time as adds, since the meeting times didn't exist for that unit.
I figured it was something like that. I tried repeating it more slowly, but it didn't fix itself.
Once the problem was there it would just pick one to edit and the other wouldn't get deleted :(

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”