How Can I edit Home Teachers in lds website.

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
romeumiguel

How Can I edit Home Teachers in lds website.

Post by romeumiguel »

Hi I'm Supportedlike 1st Assistent in my ward here in Brazil and I'd like to know how can we edit home teachers in this website resources for leadership, we need edit home teachers, district, and families, and if they did or not the visits.
somebody can help me, and guided me with it, with print screens or other info ???
I will give this training to the others members in my Ward.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How Can I edit Home Teachers in lds website.

Post by russellhltn »

That feature is not available yet on-line. This can only be done in MLS on the ward's computer. That will change sometime next month, so you probably should wait.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aclawson

Post by aclawson »

It just went live for us - the wording of the email makes me think it went live for everybody.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

aclawson wrote:It just went live for us - the wording of the email makes me think it went live for everybody.
The beta has been expanded, but the general rollout hasn't happened yet.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”