Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Is there a way to export a report containing auxiliary presidency information FROM THE LEADER AND CLERK RESOURCES WEBSITE that can be easily imported into Excel?
- Community Moderators
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:04 am
- Location: Utah, united states
bballrob wrote:Is there a way to export a report containing auxiliary presidency information FROM THE LEADER AND CLERK RESOURCES WEBSITE that can be easily imported into Excel?
I like using MLS custom reports for more control....
And, "easily imported" depends on several factors...
You can call up the report you need in LCR (either each organization's report, or the "callings by organization" if you want multiple organizations.) I can do it this way on my desktop "IBM compatible:" (Do we still say that? Or, is it now a "non-mobile non-Apple device?")
Copy the information
- left mouse "click and hold" while dragging to select the whole list, or just the parts you need
- once selected, release the mouse and choose "copy" from menu or right mouse click
- In your choice of cells, paste (right mouse click or other menu,) choosing paste options CAREFULLY (probably using "text" or "destination formatting" options is what you are seeking, try "paste special if problems)
- Clean-up the data you don't want or need in excel be deleting columns, etc
Your mouse clicks may be different!
you might also find my description in this thread for a similar method, but using the adobe reader PDF of a report to help you copy and paste:
Re: Unfilled calling report
"A soft answer turneth away wrath" works great on LDSTech forum boards!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest