MLS 3.7.4 Standard Ward Callings List

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
dougamos

Re: MLS 3.7.4 Standard Ward Callings List

Post by dougamos »

karastucki wrote:We only see nursery leader (and that is what the PDF attachment reflects as well). Our nursery workers all show up under "unassigned". Does a custom calling need to be created for nursery workers? Or are there plans to create a standard calling for nursery worker?
Our previous ward clerk recorded only one "Nursery Leader" with other workers given a custom calling of "Nursery Assistant" (We only have one nursery class)

However reading the Nursery Manual (Behold Your Little Ones), it states the following:
Behold Your Little Ones - Introduction wrote:At least two people (a nursery leader and an assistant nursery leader) should be called for each nursery class.
To me this suggests one Nursery Leader for each class, although, to me at least, it is unclear what a third leader should be called.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: MLS 3.7.4 Standard Ward Callings List

Post by russellhltn »

dougamos wrote:To me this suggests one Nursery Leader for each class, although, to me at least, it is unclear what a third leader should be called.
I'd say a third leader in the same class would be another Assistant Nursery Leader.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”