MLS 3.7.4 23478 - Standard Callings No Longer Appear

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
sammythesm

MLS 3.7.4 23478 - Standard Callings No Longer Appear

Post by sammythesm »

I'm trying to enter some callings this evening. For standard callings that are already listed but vacant, I get the error message, "Teacher's Quorum Second Counselor is not a valid position. Please use the select button to choose the position." When I try to add the calling manually, the window which is usually populated with standard callings comes up empty. :mad:

The only way I can seem to add callings is to add them by adding a non-standard position name for a standard calling. Doesn't seem to be the right way to go. I requested a Calling Refresh Data from the file menu, but it didn't seem to correct the issue.
sammythesm

Re: MLS 3.7.4 23478 - Standard Callings No Longer Appear

Post by sammythesm »

Oh, and one other silly thing... I swear MLS is eating callings. We have members who appear on our Members Without Callings List who have had callings in the system for months and who no one touched...

Anyone else seeing calling mayhem?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: MLS 3.7.4 23478 - Standard Callings No Longer Appear

Post by scgallafent »

There is some mayhem going on right now with an upgrade process happening at headquarters. If you were trying to make changes during the upgrade (you were), things could have been a little wonky. Try it again Sunday and see if the problem persists. If it does, contact the service center next week.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”