New official callings

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jussinen

New official callings

Post by jussinen »

Hi,

I apologize if this has already been asked / handled or if this is the wrong place to suggest this but I couldn't find any other place more appropriate.

MLS lets us add custom callings but these don't give any rights in LCR (or other lds.org applications). With the recent LCR update allowing presidencies access to lds.org, I have a number of members with callings who won't have access.

These callings are:
* Assistant Secretary
* Ward Assistant Executive Secretary
* Ward Mission Leader Assistant

Where can I go to suggest these to be made into official callings with rights on lds.org applications?

Regards,

John
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: New official callings

Post by russellhltn »

jussinen wrote:Where can I go to suggest these to be made into official callings with rights on lds.org applications?
If it's not listed as a calling in the Handbook, or at least implied, it's unlikely it will ever be added as an official position.

But if you want to try, I'd suggest you talk to your stake president about taking up the issue with the area seventy.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”