Generating a report showing welfare support sorted by family

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jamesescott

Generating a report showing welfare support sorted by family

Post by jamesescott »

Hello All,
I am a financial clerk and my Bishop has asked for a list of the welfare recipients and financial support provided, sorted by family. I believe I can generate the information with a lot of copy/pasting from monthly reports, but is there a better way or a report you know about to summarize the last year.

Thanks you,
James Scott
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Generating a report showing welfare support sorted by fa

Post by aebrown »

jamesescott wrote:I am a financial clerk and my Bishop has asked for a list of the welfare recipients and financial support provided, sorted by family. I believe I can generate the information with a lot of copy/pasting from monthly reports, but is there a better way or a report you know about to summarize the last year.
You'll find that a much better starting point is the Recipient Report, located in the Finances area of MLS under Fast Offering. This report allows you to view all the expenses in the Fast Offering category within MLS in various ways. You can specify a date range (such as "Previous Year") to narrow down the list by date. There are three main options:
  • "Details of All Fast Offering Expenses": before printing the report you might want to click on the "Fast Offering Recipient" column header to sort by recipient.
  • "Details by Fast Offering Recipient": this shows the expenses for just one member that you choose from a list.
  • "Details by Fast Offering Recipient": this shows just a total amount for each recipient for the specified date range.
jamesescott

Re: Generating a report showing welfare support sorted by fa

Post by jamesescott »

Perfect! Thank you very much.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”