Bishopric Action and Interview List Enhancement

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
aliric

Bishopric Action and Interview List Enhancement

Post by aliric »

Please add one additional feature to this helpful bishopric action list report. You cannot ever review previous months in the action list. Today is March 1 for instance and I cannot review the February interviews. I often just utilize the list online and so without a printed copy to refer back to, I can't fully verify that all of the interviews on the list were complete once the new month comes around. Please add the ability to do a look-back so you can see the previous month's youth interview list.
danswensen

Re: Bishopric Action and Interview List Enhancement

Post by danswensen »

I agree with this suggestion and offer one other. This report is very useful and would be even better if there were a "check box" or "check off" feature. Once the interview has been completed this "check box" would allow the clerk, bishop or exec sec. to in essence remove it from the list or check off that it has been completed. The clerk, bishop or exec sec. could then properly and effeciently track all types of interviews. Then once the interview was completed it would either be removed from the list or at least highlighted to indicate completion.
jirp

Post by jirp »

My bishop wished for the check off feature just 2 weeks ago.
jacobsmith87

Post by jacobsmith87 »

Bump
Why can't we look at previous months? Please fix.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

MLS is unlikely to get any functional updates. The development effort is in LCR.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rosews

Post by rosews »

Bishopric Action and Interview List Enhancement for LCR
It would be great to look back to a previous month and be able verify all interviews were accounted for. The only way I can think it can happen is a "check box" being placed next to the interview date and it being checked when interview is complete, another enhancement my Bishop wishes for is the ability to record small notes.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The best way to request these features is to use the Feedback link in LCR. That gets routed to the proper people for consideration.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dkarbuckle

Post by dkarbuckle »

russellhltn wrote:The best way to request these features is to use the Feedback link in LCR. That gets routed to the proper people for consideration.
Would you mind pointing me to the Feedback link in LCR? I've looked through all of the menu selections and I can't find this in there. BTW, count me as another one who would like to be able to see the previous month's list. Today is 1 Novemeber and I neglected to print out October and now it's gone :(

BTW, one work around is if you have a smart phone or tablet and you haven't synced your LDS app, then you can see the previous month.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

dkarbuckle wrote:Would you mind pointing me to the Feedback link in LCR? I've looked through all of the menu selections and I can't find this in there.
The feedback link is in the footer at the bottom of the page. It isn't in the menu.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dkarbuckle wrote:Would you mind pointing me to the Feedback link in LCR? I've looked through all of the menu selections and I can't find this in there.
In addition to the link in the footer, there's also a blue banner on the right-hand side, a bit above the footer.
lcr_feedback.png
lcr_feedback.png (2.6 KiB) Viewed 1820 times

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”