Callings in wrong language in MLS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
thadzik

Callings in wrong language in MLS

Post by thadzik »

Dear all,
for our German Version of MLS 3.6.2 we have a few problems in the calling section.
1. Although we have selected during the MLS installation "German" as language, all standard callings are dislayed in English (see below):

2. When selecting within "organization"->bishopric/other->further organiztaions, I see the following screen. I think that it does not look right (see below).

Can you help? Thanks.

Kind regards

Thorsten
Attachments
Callings not in German displayed
Callings not in German displayed
calling_en.jpg (57.6 KiB) Viewed 582 times
Error in MLS on further callings?
Error in MLS on further callings?
calling_error.jpg (52.66 KiB) Viewed 582 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Callings in wrong language in MLS

Post by russellhltn »

I would suggest doing a Unit data refresh. While the usual reason is because of a problem in the membership records, there is a number of data files that MLS needs that is also refreshed. If you just installed MLS, then you might want to do another send/receive as an automatic refresh might be waiting for download.

If that doesn't do it, then I'd suggest calling your Area Office for support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
thadzik

Re: Callings in wrong language in MLS

Post by thadzik »

On the 7th of January we started MLS and it worked suddenly, after we received an MLS-update (it was not the unit data refresh which we did). Now we can select and see the callings in our language. Thank you very much for your help.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”