Can't view, add or edit Stake Auditors in MLS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
danielpurdie

Can't view, add or edit Stake Auditors in MLS

Post by danielpurdie »

I need to make some changes to our Stake Audit Committee. When I view our stake organisation in CDOL or lds.org it shows the outdated committee. However MLS doesn't list the audit committe at all. When I try to add them under Other Organizations > Other Callings, the audit committee related callings don't show up at all in the list of standard positions.

Has this functionality been moved?

Edit: I'm the Stake Clerk.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Can't view, add or edit Stake Auditors in MLS

Post by scgallafent »

Auditing positions should be listed under Other Organizations > Auditing, not under Other Organizations > Other Callings.
danielpurdie

Post by danielpurdie »

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately there is no 'Other Organizations > Auditing' in our MLS. I found the reference to Other Organizations > Other Callings on the forum both here and here.

The stake president has also logged in to MLS to attempt to view the auditing callings without success.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

danielpurdie wrote:Thanks for your response. Unfortunately there is no 'Other Organizations > Auditing' in our MLS. I found the reference to Other Organizations > Other Callings on the forum both here and here.

The stake president has also logged in to MLS to attempt to view the auditing callings without success.
Generally the first thing to try when standard callings or organizations are missing is a Unit Data Refresh.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

eblood66 wrote:Generally the first thing to try when standard callings or organizations are missing is a Unit Data Refresh.
If that doesn't work, call the service center so that they can address it or pass it on to us for review.

I just double-checked and verified that the auditors are listed at Other Organizations > Auditing for my test stake.
danielpurdie

Post by danielpurdie »

eblood66 wrote: Generally the first thing to try when standard callings or organizations are missing is a Unit Data Refresh.
Thanks so much - that did exactly what I needed it to. In fact it also restored the following other 'Other callings' that were missing:
  • Activities and sports
  • Employment and welfare
  • Facilities
  • Music
  • Public affairs
  • S&I
  • Technology
scgallafent wrote:If that doesn't work, call the service center so that they can address it or pass it on to us for review.
It looks like we're all good, but thank you for offering to assist.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”