MLS Access

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
gkpaenga

MLS Access

Post by gkpaenga »

I am a Stake Clerk in Australia and was wanting to find out if there was anyone way that High Council Advisors would have some sort of View rights to Wards that they are responsible to. This is so that they could follow up with reports etc within the wards...
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: MLS Access

Post by russellhltn »

Are you talking about MLS, the program that runs on the ward's computers, or the on-line Leader and Clerk resources?

If you are asking about the latter, the answer is "not at this time". The tools are very limited in who is supported. We know it will be expanded, but we don't know for whom or when.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
chris_hazeldine

Post by chris_hazeldine »

In our Stake, Australia Perth Dianella, we have been issuing required reports to the High Council from Stake level. The Ward Clerk could give the High Councillor an access but since the Membership Audit details that only members of the unit should have accounts linked to their Membership record, and also gaining access to the Ward MLS is not always easy for a High Councillor we felt that managing at Stake Level was the better option.

We run off Bishops Action Checklists, Temple Recommend Status reports, Quarterly Reports etc and distribute. Accessing this information from Leader and Clerk Resources is the easiest option as it can be done at home.

Chris Hazeldine
Stake Executive Secretary - Dianella
stoddardjohn86

Post by stoddardjohn86 »

I have downloaded mls application to my tablet but cannot find access to it
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

stoddardjohn86 wrote:I have downloaded mls application to my tablet but cannot find access to it
MLS can only be run on church-owned computers. It's forbidden (and not practical) to run it on personally owned machines.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
fschafer

Post by fschafer »

For some reason I cannot log in on MLS. It says my password is not correct. So far I have not found anyone available to help me fix this problem. On of the Branch President’s counselors has the same problem.

Ferrel Schafer
Branch Clerk
[Phone number removed]
Last edited by russellhltn on Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Phone number removed - this is a public forum
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

fschafer wrote:So far I have not found anyone available to help me fix this problem.
Try to locate an MLS Admin. That should be you (as branch clerk) and the branch president at a minimum. There may be others. Have one of them who is able to sign in go to System Options and let you (and the counselor) reset your passwords.

If none of you are able to sign in, I would call the Global Service Center.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”