Ward divided, previous bishop still Priests Q President

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
bfolkman47

Ward divided, previous bishop still Priests Q President

Post by bfolkman47 »

Two wards were divided to make three; the dust has settled from boundary change membership movements; new bishop seems fully in place, except old bishop (no longer in ward) is still Priests Quorum President; stake has submitted everything at least twice; most recent: HQ has done a membership / mls refresh. Any ideas?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Ward divided, previous bishop still Priests Q President

Post by aebrown »

In this post, a similar issue required action by Ryan Jones (CDOL engineer) to clean up the lingering Priests Quorum President calling.
HamiltonJamesStephen1

Post by HamiltonJamesStephen1 »

Our ward had a bishop change in Nov 2012 ... the previous bishop is still displayed as priest's quorum president plus the new bishop is displayed as the priest's quorum president. I have asked the stake clerk and area office for assistance or advice. No report back at all. Now June 2013 ... any suggestions?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

HamiltonJamesStephen1 wrote:Our ward had a bishop change in Nov 2012 ... the previous bishop is still displayed as priest's quorum president plus the new bishop is displayed as the priest's quorum president. I have asked the stake clerk and area office for assistance or advice. No report back at all. Now June 2013 ... any suggestions?
It is fixed. I'm going to talk to the MLS team and see if we can duplicate this problem.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”