Loss of data on send receive.

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
toponcekc
New Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:32 am

Loss of data on send receive.

Postby toponcekc » Fri May 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Stake clerk did a send and receive. It showed updating callings for over an hour. When he went in some stake data was gone. For example all the bishoprics. I went in as a stake clerk and did a unit refresh. Everything came back except a couple of clerks. This was on Wed. I came today did a send receive and all the all the bishoprics are missing again. I did another refresh of data and everything came back. That was about an hour ago. I had to do another send receive and all the bishoprics went away again. Is there some kind of issue I have not heard about.

User avatar
mfmohlma
Senior Member
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:45 pm
Location: Hillsboro, OR

Re: Loss of data on send receive.

Postby mfmohlma » Fri May 24, 2013 1:24 pm

It sounds like your local MLS database (or your hard drive) is going bad. I would suggest calling Local Unit Support and have them look at the database to see if they can find anything.


Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mcbristow and 1 guest