Home Teaching Recording Online?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
MCRONIN

Home Teaching Recording Online?

Post by MCRONIN »

Hi I currently an Elders Quorum President in Montana, and was wondering if it would be possible to allow Home/Visiting teaching visits to be entered on LDS.org or LDS tools from home. It is often difficult to find time to get in the car and run down to the clerks office. And in some units in the state and im sure other units around the church not very practical economically for leaders who have to travel a great distance to get to the church building. For example in one unit in the stake I know there are members who have to travel 50 miles one way to get to church. I feel that some of the stress of the responsibility that I have can be greatly reduced if entering home teaching visits from home were made available.

Thank you for your consideration and time.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Home Teaching Recording Online?

Post by jdlessley »

MCRONIN wrote:Hi I currently an Elders Quorum President in Montana, and was wondering if it would be possible to allow Home/Visiting teaching visits to be entered on LDS.org or LDS tools from home.
This is a question that has been discussed for more than five years. There are a number of threads addressing this topic. The short answer is we have no idea if or when this capability will appear. We do know the data for HT/VT will have to be available outside local MLS and most likely on church controlled servers to be made available online.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”