small feature request for quarterly reports

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
slmsz20

small feature request for quarterly reports

Post by slmsz20 »

With the new temple recommend system it would be nice if the endowed adults with a recommend line (line 13) was auto populated. The Wards in my stake still put wrong numbers in there from time to time. If it just read the data from the activation report, there would be less confusion (and the individual does not have a current recommend if it is not registered in the stake anyway).
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

JKELogan wrote:With the new temple recommend system it would be nice if the endowed adults with a recommend line (line 13) was auto populated. The Wards in my stake still put wrong numbers in there from time to time. If it just read the data from the activation report, there would be less confusion (and the individual does not have a current recommend if it is not registered in the stake anyway).

The number of members with a temple recommend is automatically populated in the ward's Quarterly Report, at least it is for all the wards in my stake. I can't imagine why it wouldn't be for your stake.
1historian-p40

recomends

Post by 1historian-p40 »

I did our Quarterly last week and we also had to go in count the number of endowed members minus the number without a recomend (the only report we can generate) and the remainder have recomends and thats what we put in the blank. MLS should be able to auto populate that field.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Alan_Brown wrote:The number of members with a temple recommend is automatically populated in the ward's Quarterly Report, at least it is for all the wards in my stake. I can't imagine why it wouldn't be for your stake.
Not anymore. The field is blank and no longer automatically updates. Will this get a request through to the developers, or do we need to route one through MLS itself?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:Not anymore. The field is blank and no longer automatically updates. Will this get a request through to the developers, or do we need to route one through MLS itself?
Since it used to do it, I'd report it as a bug. I'm guessing there's probably fewer levels of management for bug fixes.
dwterry-p40

Post by dwterry-p40 »

RussellHltn wrote:Since it used to do it, I'd report it as a bug. I'm guessing there's probably fewer levels of management for bug fixes.
Line #12 was and still is calculated. Line #13 never was and still is not.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”