Attendance Roll - Match Qtr Report Elders/HP

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
chris_hazeldine

Attendance Roll - Match Qtr Report Elders/HP

Post by chris_hazeldine »

The Quarterly report calls for Prospective Elders attending Priesthood Meetings however I have not found a way to produce an attendance roll that doesn't group PE with either Elders or HP. This makes reporting each quarter complicated and was wondering if anyone had experience with getting MLS to help rather than make it difficult?
eblood66

Re: Attendance Roll - Match Qtr Report Elders/HP

Post by eblood66 »

chris_hazeldine wrote:The Quarterly report calls for Prospective Elders attending Priesthood Meetings however I have not found a way to produce an attendance roll that doesn't group PE with either Elders or HP. This makes reporting each quarter complicated and was wondering if anyone had experience with getting MLS to help rather than make it difficult?
I would never print a separate attendance roll for just prospective elders unless only leaders will be using the roll. Personally, I don't think it is appropriate to highlight their status to the entire quorum especially as the parent of a disabled son who is and will likely remain a prospective elder. He's separated out as different often enough without it happening unnecessarily at church.

I just click on the link in the quarterly report to get the list of prospective elders and then I use that list to get the PE attendance number and adjust the Elders and HP numbers. Personally, I just ask the Elders and HP secretaries to give me the list of those on their rolls who have not attended in the last month of the quarter and then I make the adjustments but you could also give the list to the quorum secretaries and ask them to do that themselves.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”