Callin organization in MLS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
hiltpatr

Callin organization in MLS

Post by hiltpatr »

I was updating callings the other day in my ward and i noticed that the music callings were in different places. The elders pianist and music calling are in the music organization but the relief society music callings are in the relief society organization. Is it possible to reorganize callings by organization?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Callin organization in MLS

Post by aebrown »

hiltpatr wrote:I was updating callings the other day in my ward and i noticed that the music callings were in different places. The elders pianist and music calling are in the music organization but the relief society music callings are in the relief society organization. Is it possible to reorganize callings by organization?
Not if you use standard callings (which you definitely should do). The standard callings are all in whatever organization the system has placed them in, and you have no way to change them.
hiltpatr

Post by hiltpatr »

Yeah I am using standard callings as much as i can. I just found it odd that the relief society had the music callings within the organization and the elders were in the music organization.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

hiltpatr wrote:I was updating callings the other day in my ward and i noticed that the music callings were in different places. The elders pianist and music calling are in the music organization but the relief society music callings are in the relief society organization. Is it possible to reorganize callings by organization?
That is because the 'elders pianist' is really Priesthood Pianist. I'm guessing they chose music rather than trying to pick one of Elders, High Priests or Young Men.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”