Several issues with MLS and Finance

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Several issues with MLS and Finance

Post by russellhltn »

I agree with JD. If it's not your data, then something with the computer itself is unstable.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Re: Several issues with MLS and Finance

Post by drepouille »

rickk wrote:Any other thoughts on the crashing side? That one is a bigger issue in my mind. I worry that I will write a bunch of check and then end up without having them properly sent to SLC to be authorized.
I had MLS crash (disappear from the screen) a few times the other day. I had been printing several financial statements through CutePDF to a PDF file. They were large, so it took several seconds to send the whole thing to CutePDF, and several more seconds for CutePDF to write to the PDF file. If I tried to close out of the MLS print window before the PDF was completely written, MLS vanished.

Nothing was lost, so I didn't investigate further. I just restarted MLS, and picked up where I left off.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”