Missing financial data 12-2/12 MLS update

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
kenneycollings

Missing financial data 12-2/12 MLS update

Post by kenneycollings »

I am not sure if this has to do with the latest software download or not that came across today 12-2-2012 but everything after March 11th of this year is gone from MLS. When I started a tithing batch today is came up as a number of dates missing financial reports. We obviously have backed up the system each time and have all or our hard copies etc... Has anyone else experienced this today or know of a fix. All of my budgets and and other accounts were also wiped away.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

In the thread Lost Financial Data the fix was to contact LUS and they sent down a file.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I had a ward experience that today as well. I told them to call LUS tomorrow and work with them.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
showseason

Post by showseason »

Had the same problem last week. LUW downloaded a file and it was fixed-very simple process. Thank goodness!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

showseason wrote:LUW downloaded a file ...
You meant LUS (Local Unit Support) didn't you? (Darn those fingers! :o)
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
kenneycollings

Post by kenneycollings »

Thanks for the replies! Scared me to death. I will call tomorrow.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”