Instalador

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
maguilera

Instalador

Post by maguilera »

Excelente la nueva version 3.5. nesecito ayuda ya que tengo que hacer cambios de equipo y no puedo descargar el instalador y no esta habilitado. ¡cuando estara listo ? o donde Puedo descargarlo?

Excellent the new version 3.5. I need help because I have to make team changes and I can not download the installer and not enabled.When will it be ready? or where I can download it?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

La descarga de la instalación de la MLS se encuentra en el Mantenimiento de Registros y el Apoyo Tecnológico sitio, que no parece tener una versión completamente desarrollada españoles traducido todavía. En Topics > Applications existe una sección llamada "Member and Leader Services (MLS)". Haga clic en "Download and Install MLS" para descargar el instalador. Usted debe iniciar la sesión en LDS.org para descargar el instalador.

The download for the MLS installer is located on the Record-Keeping and Technology Support site, which doesn't seem to have a fully developed Spanish translated version yet. In Topics > Applications there is a section titled "Member and Leader Services (MLS)". Click "Download and Install MLS" to download the installer. You must sign on to LDS.org to download the installer.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”