Still Trying to Download MLS Version 3.5

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.

Still Trying to Download MLS Version 3.5

Postby fulljack » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:39 pm

When I came here to the clerk's office this afternoon to log in and begin the procedures for the new MLS Version 3.5 that I thought would be downloaded simply by clicking on "Send/Receive," the first thing I was greeted with on the screen was a box asking if I wanted to grant permission for some software that I've never heard of to make changes to this computer. Not knowing what this was, I said no. It kept popping up over and over again, and I kept saying no over and over again. Then when I opened up MLS, I discovered that the old 3.4.3 is still there. I did a send and receive only to find out that nothing changed. That's when I realized that maybe I was supposed to allow that unknown software to make changes. I don't remember the name of it now. It was something "soft." Well, now I can't get it back and I still have the old version of MLS. HELP! Any suggestions??

Postby Gary_Miller » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:40 pm

When MLS 3.5 is ready to download to your unit it will do so when you open up and do a "send/receive" in MLS not when you turn on the computer. This link will help you understand what you should see when updating to MLS 3.5.MLS Release Notifications

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”