It is Tuesday, still no update

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
aclawson

It is Tuesday, still no update

Post by aclawson »

We received a message saying that the update would be pushed down on Tuesday, but still nothing.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

It might be nice to let the people in Salt Lake get to work so they can push the button.
aclawson

Post by aclawson »

It wasn't scripted in?
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

I'm only guessing that could be the reason. I'm getting ready to head into the church to do the same thing. I'l let you know what happens.
showseason

Post by showseason »

I'm planning on heading to the church shortly as well. I'll keep an eye on this thread.
aclawson

Post by aclawson »

8:00am Utah time, still no updates.

If they are going to give us a specific date it really would be appreciated if they could also give us a time. There are lots of things to do and not having to guess when we might be able to fit something in to our schedules would be quite appreciated.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

Nothing happening in Idaho. No big deal I'll stop by later. I sure hope it happens today though cause I just want it to be done.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

I certainly agree that it would be helpful to know a time. In the past, when a date was given, it was generally late in the day that it actually became available. I'm not saying I have any knowledge of this particular release, but I wouldn't be surprised if the same pattern were followed.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
mwgrover

Post by mwgrover »

When it was pushed last week to the North America Southwest Area, it didn't come through until late in the day.
mnjhobbs

Update

Post by mnjhobbs »

I am in Illinois. It is 3:00 pm. Does anyone know when the update will be pushed down? What time did it get pushed down to the Southwest?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”