- missionary application error.jpg (8.74 KiB) Viewed 163 times
Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Bishop and Clerk couldn't sign in missionary online service again , how can we sign in again
billyleekc wrote:Bishop and Clerk couldn't sign in missionary online service again , how can we sign in again
I just checked, and the missionary application service is working just fine, so there's no problem on that end. Unless you experienced a temporary outage of the server, it's most likely that the problem is on your computer or possibly with your account or configuration.
Here are some questions for you to consider:
- Have either or both of you been able to sign in previously?
- The error message you copied suggested that you sign out and sign in again. Did you try that? Did you still get the same message when signing in?
- The error message also suggested that you restart you computer and sign in again. Did you try that? Did you still get the same message when signing in?
- You said that the bishop and clerk had the same problem. Were both people trying it on the same computer?
- Have you tried a different browser on the same computer?
- Have you tried to sign in on a different computer?
- Can each of you sign in to other Church systems that are restricted to people with leadership callings, such as CDOL or Leader Resources?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest