Number of members in finance area

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
ToponceKC

Number of members in finance area

Post by ToponceKC »

I was not sure what to call this. I am new and have tried to read what I can but still have a question. The ward I am part of is a YSA ward. It is mainly a student population. Right now we have about 25 members. When I enter tithing and it goes to the select a member area. There are 580 names listed. One of the selections is 4th ward. We do not even have a 4th ward in the stake. I recognize some of the names as past members but they have not been members of this ward for about 2 years. Is there some kind of time table where anyone who has donated to this ward stays on file for a certain length of time. If so I am not sure how that explains the whole 4th ward thing. Any ideas?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

From the main menu, in the "Finances" box, click on "More".
Click on "Add/Update Donors".
Go down the list and set any old members to "Hidden".

The "4th Ward" was probably some other unit that for some reason needed to write a check to your ward. Perhaps for a conference. I wouldn't worry about it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ToponceKC

Post by ToponceKC »

Thank you again for the assistance. I have found this forum to be very usfull.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”