Cannot Log Into Classic Unit Website

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
mnmpeterson

Cannot Log Into Classic Unit Website

Post by mnmpeterson »

Are they doing something to the classic web site that prevents us from logging in? I tried accessing it as usual with my LDS account user name and password but it just says "The user name or password you have provided has not been registered"

I even tried the Forgot Password process and reset my password. Still can't access the classic web site. My wife tried her account and she can't get in either.
ASpaugh

Post by ASpaugh »

We're having the same problem in our Stake. I can't login to the classic calendar system even though it hasn't been disabled yet. I know other people who can't login either. The new lds.org calendar/directory is working fine. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

This sounds exactly like the problem that occurred on May 7, described in the thread Unable to log into Classic; the problem was corrected a few hours later. Hopefully this issue is indeed similar and will be fixed at least as fast.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
mnmpeterson

Post by mnmpeterson »

Looks like it's working again. We're able to log in now.:)

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”