Need to update 1st presidency photo

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure where it's stored now. It used to be stored in template files, but poking around in 2.7.1 I don't see them. It does print the updated First Presidency, so I know at least things are current.
Jeremy-p40

Post by Jeremy-p40 »

atticusewig wrote:I was updating my ward website and noticed that the
photo for the first presidency hasn't been updated
to include the new counselor.

A quick look around the websites in our stake
showed that one of our wards is using the old
1st presidency photo on their main page.

Could you pass along a request to update
the photo in the pick list, and if possible,
to ensure any website using the old
photo have it automatically updated to the
new one.

Thanks,
Atticus Ewig
Church headquarters has been contacted and I understand they will put in a request on Monday to have the image updated. So the process has begun (if it has not already). I'm sure it just takes time to catch up with all the changes.
:D Happy to serve
ShirtsDre

First Presidency image is now updated.

Post by ShirtsDre »

telfordca wrote:I saw in the Distribution Center that they do have updated photos of the First Presidency. They're out there, they just need to be put into place.
I have replaced the current image of the First Presidency with a new, more up to date image. It may only be there temporarily, until we get a better cropping of the original. Let me know what y'all think.
-- Learn from the past. Prepare for the future. Live in the present. -- President Thomas S. Monson
childsdj

Post by childsdj »

BillyBoJimBob wrote:I have replaced the current image of the First Presidency with a new, more up to date image. It may only be there temporarily, until we get a better cropping of the original. Let me know what y'all think.

Nice job, BillyBo.....you are the man.
opee

Updated Officers Sustained list

Post by opee »

Now that a new First Presidency has been called, will the data in the Officers Sustained form in MLS be updated during a Send/Receive, or will we have to wait until a new version release? Is it still hard-coded as suggested previously, or will it be changed through a quick "patch"?

I assume we will also have to wait a month or so for new photos too, correct?
childsdj

Post by childsdj »

We will have to wait until a new picture is out and then we will update it. The officer sustained form is being translated. It doesn't have to come down with a new version, but it does have to be translated first. I suspect it will be coming down in the next couple of weeks.
ShirtsDre

Temporary Photo Uploaded

Post by ShirtsDre »

The current image of the First Presidency has been replaced with a new, more up to date image. This shows the new First Presidency at their initial press conference. As soon as a formal photo is available I will push it up.
-- Learn from the past. Prepare for the future. Live in the present. -- President Thomas S. Monson
JamesAnderson

Post by JamesAnderson »

We just had a stake conference in my stake, and the stake president himself did the sustainings, and he just simply said who the new First Presidency was rather than rely on the outdated preloaded information.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”