Exporting Ward Directory

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
ryanpitt

Exporting Ward Directory

Post by ryanpitt »

It would be great if there'd be more export options when clicking on "Export Members". The resulting csv if clicked contains endless columns and the info is certainly not very printable if you want a simple directory to hang up on the cork board at home for quick reference. If there are other exporting options, please let me know!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

quasar51 wrote:It would be great if there'd be more export options when clicking on "Export Members". The resulting csv if clicked contains endless columns and the info is certainly not very printable if you want a simple directory to hang up on the cork board at home for quick reference. If there are other exporting options, please let me know!
The export is in CSV format because it is intended to be imported into other applications, not to be printed.

The Print button over on the right will print a nicely formatted directory (it prints January as the month no matter what month you print it in, but that's just a bug). That's all that can be printed at this point, but more printing features are on their way, we hear. Make sure you click the Display Options link to see what you can choose to include or exclude from the printed directory.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
ryanpitt

Thanks!

Post by ryanpitt »

Thanks for the explanation and I do see the printing options. Very nice. Made my day!
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Alan_Brown wrote:it prints January as the month no matter what month you print it in, but that's just a bug
And if you click on the date you can edit it, so the printed copy can be correct.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ryan jones wrote:And if you click on the date you can edit it, so the printed copy can be correct.
Thanks for the tip -- I wouldn't have thought of that. And the report title can be changed as well, in case you would like different wording for the title.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”