Not Registered Problem

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
Mac-p40

Not Registered Problem

Post by Mac-p40 »

One of our ward members is unable to access our LUWS. She registered correctly, received the confirmation email, clicked on the link in the confirmation email, but despite all of that, she was unable to access our LUWS. This initially happened three weeks ago. I told her to wait a couple of weeks and then to try again. Well, she tried again this past Sunday, and she was still unable to access our LUWS. Whenever she attempts to log-in, an error messages states that she's unregistered. Any suggestions?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Mac wrote:One of our ward members is unable to access our LUWS. She registered correctly, received the confirmation email, clicked on the link in the confirmation email, but despite all of that, she was unable to access our LUWS. This initially happened three weeks ago. I told her to wait a couple of weeks and then to try again. Well, she tried again this past Sunday, and she was still unable to access our LUWS. Whenever she attempts to log-in, an error messages states that she's unregistered. Any suggestions?
The first thing to do is to make sure that the LDS Account is correct. There's no reason to try to login to LUWS if there's a problem with the LDS Account.

So I would have her go straight to ldsaccount.lds.org and see if she can login there. If she cannot, then she should work with the various tools available there (forgot password, forgot username, get help) to make sure her LDS Account is set up correctly.

Once she can login to ldsaccount.lds.org, then the next step is to go to ward.lds.org and see if she can login there.

If any of this doesn't work, it would be helpful if you could give the exact error message, and describe just what she did right before the error message appeared.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”