Email returns

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
zaneclark

Email returns

Post by zaneclark »

It used to be that whenever I sent out a broadcast email to either the ward or stake, I would get an immediate listing of retuned email addresses which I used to help cleanup the lists. I would notify ward administrators of the returns from their wards and in my own ward, I would contact those who needed to update their profiles with a new email address. For the past few months now, I get nothing returned, and I am fairly certain this doesn't mean that everyone in the stake now has a correct address. Does anyone know why this happened? When I send out email from my own account, I still get instant returns for those with incorrect addresses, so I don't think the problem is in my side of the program.

Zane
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

It appears you already asked this question back in early February in another thread. The responses in that thread indicate that undeliverable messages are being handled at CHQ servers.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

jdlessley wrote:It appears you already asked this question back in early February in another thread. The responses in that thread indicate that undeliverable messages are being handled at CHQ servers.

Thank you! I thought I had asked about this before but couldn't find it.... And I am still curious as to how these undeliverable messages are being handled at CHQ.....

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”