LUWS Having Problems

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
skiptaylor

Post by skiptaylor »

boomerbubba wrote:I never had a problem during the time LUWS was supposedly down. Were you trying to log in from your usual browser, Internet provider, etc.?
Yes. Same machine as this morning. ISP here is Verizon. Usually no problem. Tried 3 browsers last night with same result on all 3 (FF/IE/Chrome). I've seen this behavior before late at night on Sundays though so I think it's just a maintenance period or heavy load.
Skip Taylor :eek:
Lancaster CA.
ShirtsDre

Errors on iStake

Post by ShirtsDre »

zaneclark wrote:In trying to update iStake, I recieved the following message: "LDS.org may be experiencing extreme performance difficulties with Stake ad Ward web-sites. Please try again later."
I tried to open my ward site and it only partially opens.. So does anyone know anything about this?
zaneclark wrote:I just tried the iStake update again and this time received this message: "WHOOPS! The service is down. Try again later."

However I am able to access the web site now.....
These two errors are not errors within the LUWS application. They must be generated on iStake.
-- Learn from the past. Prepare for the future. Live in the present. -- President Thomas S. Monson

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”