Stake and Ward Calendars

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
bbelllarin

Post by bbelllarin »

I think the main reason is that the Wards do not keep up on having correct if any info on the calander.Also the MAJORITY of members are unaware of it.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

bbelllarin wrote:I think the main reason is that the Wards do not keep up on having correct if any info on the calander.Also the MAJORITY of members are unaware of it.
The post just before yours is two years old. A lot has transpired in the use of the classic LUWS and the modules (calendar & directory) accessible now from the Tools menu. I would say that it is not that members are not aware of it but rather that many stakes have precluded the access to the classic calendar by the redirect option to the new calendar that was added in late 2010. The classic calendar and the new calendar have very little in common and further discussion in this thread is pointless.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
laynieb

Re: Stake and Ward Calendars

Post by laynieb »

this new format is so difficult to use I'm frustrated. I'm only trying to find our ward's ward conference date and I can't get the calendar to move off January. I think it is March, but it is way too difficult to find anything past the month we are currently in - january. The old format was user friendly. This one is very user unfriendly and therefore, not much good.
Gary_Miller

Re: Stake and Ward Calendars

Post by Gary_Miller »

All you need to do is click the month mode and then use the direction buttons at the top of the calendar page. The direction buttons are next to the TODAY button.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”