Maps links on Membership Directory

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

splassle wrote:Like Boomerbubba said, that all this be nice with applying it to boundry realignment. I don't know how far along the church is with testing this new tool, but if they want a Stake to test it out right now, mine would be ready. We are splitting our Ward, and this will happen with in the next month or so.
Our stake is having a meeting next Sunday where all 8 wards will have boundary changes resulting in 5 new bishops sustained at the same meeting. Any software to make the transition easier would probably have been welcomed at some point but does the software help after the changes are made or does it help in the process of making the changes?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

So, Zane, regardless of these tangents, were you able to get the Greasemonkey script to work?
splassle

Post by splassle »

I got the greasemonkey to work for me and that script worked out just fine also. I wish I had known about that a year ago when we first started talking about the boundry changes. It would have made things a bit easier.

I know this is not the place but to answer the question for Zane, each ward and branch has a boundry tool, that lets you selct all the families that need to be moved and you just assign them to the new unit. Using the stake realignment tool, you can print off for each unit the changes that need to be made, and then the Ward Clerks should be able to make the changes.

I would have to say, that for you it is a good thing Clerks are not release with the Bishopric. Good luck, with the transition, ours is just a bit smaller, there will be one new bishop, a new ward, a new building, and just a bit of changes to the other two wards.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”