Can't Log into Stake/Ward site.

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
ShirtsDre

Membership Record is in transit

Post by ShirtsDre »

Kyrandita wrote:I am experiencing the same issue, at least as far as I understand it, I can log into any other website that uses LDSAccount but the old LUWS won't accept the credentials, giving me the same error, my account has been active for a long time so no problems there, and I've verified at LDSAccount.lds.org that it is working and active... another side to my problem though I've noticed is that the three main parts of new.lds.org are also screwed up for me... calendar doesn't load at all... directory only loads the background... and the map just throws an error... are you able to log into the new site or do you have that same problem as well?
Kyrandita, your membership record is in transit. This has a very simple fix. Have your current ward membership clerk re-request your membership records via MLS. Once he has successfully received your record and has transmitted those changes to Church Headquarters, it will let you sign in within no longer than a week after it is synchronized (Usually faster).
-- Learn from the past. Prepare for the future. Live in the present. -- President Thomas S. Monson

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”