MLS to LUWS updates

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
kmalone-p40

MLS to LUWS updates

Post by kmalone-p40 »

MLS updates to ward website appear not to have been updated for sometime.

I was talking to my Bishop about his email address and he said its bee the same now for sometime but the website is not updating.

Also we just went through some leadership changes and they are being updated either.

I know it takes about 2 weeks under normal conditions but I am talking about 1 and 2 months.

Any other know issues out there or is it just me.
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

kmalone wrote:MLS updates to ward website appear not to have been updated for sometime.

I was talking to my Bishop about his email address and he said its bee the same now for sometime but the website is not updating.

Also we just went through some leadership changes and they are being updated either.

I know it takes about 2 weeks under normal conditions but I am talking about 1 and 2 months.

Any other know issues out there or is it just me.
Email addresses do not currently flow from MLS to LUWS. A member's email address for LUWS is kept in their profile on the Ward Websites.

Leadership doesn't work this way either. The Ward Website Administrator has to update the leadership callings on LUWS as well. As one of the ward clerks, I try to print out a leadership report from MLS (every time I remember to) when there are leadership changes and give it to the Ward Website Administrator.
kmalone-p40

Post by kmalone-p40 »

mkmurray wrote:Email addresses do not currently flow from MLS to LUWS. A member's email address for LUWS is kept in their profile on the Ward Websites.

Leadership doesn't work this way either. The Ward Website Administrator has to update the leadership callings on LUWS as well. As one of the ward clerks, I try to print out a leadership report from MLS (every time I remember to) when there are leadership changes and give it to the Ward Website Administrator.

Hmmm somehow I remember reading they did. Must have been a dream of a LUWS request ;)
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

kmalone wrote:Hmmm somehow I remember reading they did. Must have been a dream of a LUWS request ;)
No doubt! :) If I get the time to participate in the new LUWS project, I will be pushing for data consistencies as much as possible between LUWS and MLS.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”