Calendar export problem

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
zaneclark

Calendar export problem

Post by zaneclark »

I just received this from a clerk.... I don't have an answer for him..... Any ideas?

. "When exporting the vCal or iCal versions of the calendar, the vCal exports all the events but they are 8 hours earlier than they should be (i.e., Stake Temple recommends begin at 10:30am instead of 6:30pm). All the iCal events imported to our Mac and to my PC with the correct times."
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

zaneclark wrote:I just received this from a clerk.... I don't have an answer for him..... Any ideas?

. "When exporting the vCal or iCal versions of the calendar, the vCal exports all the events but they are 8 hours earlier than they should be (i.e., Stake Temple recommends begin at 10:30am instead of 6:30pm). All the iCal events imported to our Mac and to my PC with the correct times."
This thread should shed some light on your problem.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I think this has been mentioned in another thread. I think the times being exported are in UTC. Since LV is in the GMT-8 time zone, that makes sense. I think it's an issue that the time zone information isn't making it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”