Resource Question

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ericvic10 wrote::)Hi I am a new clerk in a two wards to the meeting house.

question 1 where is the entry to which you are referring in MLS

We so far have had no problems with our agent EXe Sec handling all booking manually. It does need a phone call

Thanks from Auzzie

Everything discussed in this thread refers to the Resource scheduling feature of Stake and Ward Websites available on lds.org (also called Local Unit Web Sites or LUWS). Resource scheduling is not a function of MLS.

Update: I just noticed that you are from Australia, where the local unit web sites are not yet available, although an international release is being worked on. So you'll have to continue with your manual process for now.
jmessinger

Post by jmessinger »

Alan_Brown wrote:Everything discussed in this thread refers to the Resource scheduling feature of Stake and Ward Websites available on lds.org (also called Local Unit Web Sites or LUWS). Resource scheduling is not a function of MLS.

Update: I just noticed that you are from Australia, where the local unit web sites are not yet available, although an international release is being worked on. So you'll have to continue with your manual process for now.
Actually, the LUWS are now available for Australian stakes. Our Area office sent a notification to all the Aussie stake presidents in August 2008 that this is available. I just sent off our stake's request for a stake web site last week.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jmessinger wrote:Actually, the LUWS are now available for Australian stakes. Our Area office sent a notification to all the Aussie stake presidents in August 2008 that this is available. I just sent off our stake's request for a stake web site last week.
Thanks for the update -- that's good news! So ericvic10, you just need to be aware that LUWS is authorized on a stake basis, so your bishops needs to let your stake leaders know that your ward would like to participate in the LUWS program so that they can consider your request.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”