Some ideas for LUWS 2.0

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

I don't know if Ward and Stake Admins have a "forward to superior" command but I think the church is just trying to filter the feedback through the lower levels first. Many people would probabily first select CHQ because they doubt their Ward or Stake admin knows anything. (Believe me I've seen that before)
- David
greenwoodkl

Post by greenwoodkl »

I wouldn't say CHQ, Stake, Ward as options but give options such as "Feature Request", "Technical Problem - Link" and map those to the appropriate level. And regardless of what they say, there is usually some truth behind every action including selecting CHQ because many Ward or Stake admins may not know anything in depth and be lacking in technical training to answer such questions when the scope reaches beyond content they've added to the site. And even for those who do have training, they don't have power to change the application itself.
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

Ok by dividing them up into catergories, that might be very helpful and reduce the load on the Admins.
- David
taylorje-p40

Report Home Teaching, and view personal HT History

Post by taylorje-p40 »

michaelcox wrote:
A few ideas:
  1. Look up HT/VT families and report Home Teaching & Visiting Teaching visits

I'd like to put a HUGE vote in for having the ability to look-up and report home/visiting teaching. Being able to report quietly from work or at home after the kids are asleep would be very helpful.

Also, show a historical chart of MY personal home/visiting Teaching history. (A year back would be nice). Seeing personal improvement or lag over time might go a long way in helping members improve habits for routine responsibilities, and develop a better sense of accountability for their stewardship.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”