A few ideas:
- Look up HT/VT families and report Home Teaching & Visiting Teaching visits
- I really like the Map idea discussed on the Forum!
- The leadership directory being updated automatically much like the Membership directory is (add an option in MLS to "Publish Calling to Website")
- E-mail addresses automatically add to MLS after being added on Website (and vise versa).
- If and when the Local Units go High Speed instead of dialup to SLC, having the Photos download in MLS would be nice.
- On the same token, allowing individual pictures as well as a family picture.
- Allowing members to print up a Photo Directory and/or apprev. directory for their Quorum/Class.
- Allowing Leaders to e-mail broadcast everyone without having admin rights to the whole site.
- Ability to block or hide some of the Church WIde events from the Calendar. It's great that the Church has open houses in Salt Lake, for example, the week before General Conference, but if we print the Calendar up from the Website it just confuses people.
- On the Stake Website, you can submit an event and say what Wards you want it to show up on. When you look at the Stake Calendar, all those events are there. It would be nice to take that a step further. When you submit an event to the Stake and/or Ward calendar, have it ask you what Organization this event is for. Then the YW, for exampe, can print a YW only calendar that shows all Stake & Ward events that are just for the YW. Yet, when you print up a Ward Calendar, it will still show all Ward Events.
- When you add an event and you tell it to e-mail it would be nice if you could schedule when the e-mail is sent. So, for example, I submit an event that will take place in 3-months. I never have those e-mail out because people won't remember it in 3-months. But, if I could schedule it to e-mail 7 days before the event, that would be great.
Michael H. Cox