Duty to God Tracking and Eagle Scout Tracking on Ward Website.

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
nmecantwin73

Offline app?

Post by nmecantwin73 »

I like the idea of the online applications that are accessible by all youth leaders, but I wonder if anyone has created an application that can be downloaded for installation on, say, the ward computer that is not connected to the internet? This way, no information is transmitted and/or stored in a non-church owned database.

Just a thought....
:)
scion-p40

Post by scion-p40 »

That kinda defeats the purpose: progress with goals. A website gets parents, teens, & youth leaders on the same page readily.
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

njcant1 wrote:I like the idea of the online applications that are accessible by all youth leaders, but I wonder if anyone has created an application that can be downloaded for installation on, say, the ward computer that is not connected to the internet? This way, no information is transmitted and/or stored in a non-church owned database.

Just a thought....
:)
I actually wrote that very type of program years ago when the DTG program was first introduced. However I stopped using it once I was released out of my calling. I offered it to the next person but they had their own method of tracking. I looked for the code recently but couldn't find it.

Tom

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”