Classic site location?

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
zaneclark

Classic site location?

Post by zaneclark »

This probably a really stupid question but since they took the Classic link of the Tools menu, I can't remember how to get to it....And I know I am going to feel pretty dumb when I find out how to access it....
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:This probably a really stupid question but since they took the Classic link of the Tools menu, I can't remember how to get to it....And I know I am going to feel pretty dumb when I find out how to access it....
There's a link on the left side of the lds.org home page under Quick Links, labeled "Ward and Stake Websites (Classic)". You can also always go to wards.lds.org (or ward.lds.org or stake.lds.org or stakes.lds.org).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

or lds.org/units
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Thanks to you both....I knew it would be something simple that I had overlooked...

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”