Will Added Notes in the New Experience Stay or Disappear?

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
carolynnsue

Will Added Notes in the New Experience Stay or Disappear?

Post by carolynnsue »

If I add notes to Scriptures in the New Experience will they stay and not get lost?

Information on LDS.org indicates that this is a Beta site. To me that means that any information entered will not keep but will disappear when the Beta version is put into production. Does anybody know?

I don't want to put a lot of effort into adding notes if they are only temporary.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Will Added Notes in the New Experience Stay or Disappear?

Post by sbradshaw »

There used to be a "Beta" label on the new Gospel Library Online content pages (Study.ChurchofJesusChrist.org), but the label was recently removed. All annotations created on the study pages (including during the beta period) are safe on your Church Account and sync with the Gospel Library mobile app. Some of the older content pages have already been phased out (magazines, Gospel Topics, Handbook 1 and 2, for example) and are only available in the new experience.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
carolynnsue

Re: Will Added Notes in the New Experience Stay or Disappear?

Post by carolynnsue »

Thank you!! That make me happy!! :)

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”